Deluxe Wedding Planner & Organizer: Everything You Need to Create the Wedding of Your Dreams Review

Deluxe Wedding Planner and Organizer: Everything You Need to Create the Wedding of Your Dreams
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
It took me a long time to choose a wedding planning book, but this one was the winner for "best organization and detail." I am extremely satisfied with how many options it has for filling in what your "big day" will comprise of.
Note: this book is NOT for someone looking for suggestions or guidance. This book is for someone who knows what they want, and needs a detailed way to keep it all in one place. The book is a binder, so you can add pages, but the ones included have outlined sections for you to write in your plans, information and details.
The only reason I couldn't give this book a 5 star review was because I ordered it from two different companies and both copies arrived with scratches, dings, tears...one even fell apart (the metal binder rings detached from the hardcover). So between the two copies, I had one complete book. Still, it was worth the hassle for a perfect wedding planner!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Deluxe Wedding Planner & Organizer: Everything You Need to Create the Wedding of Your Dreams

With twelve chapters of guided questions, inspirational photos of beautiful weddings, and plenty of room to write, this keepsake planner helps brides narrow down decisions and track details on everything from the guest list to the honeymoon. Monthly, weekly, and daily planners help the to-do list become the "I do!" list.

Buy NowGet 24% OFF

Click here for more information about Deluxe Wedding Planner & Organizer: Everything You Need to Create the Wedding of Your Dreams

0 comments:

Post a Comment