Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)When I finished reading this book, I was deeply moved by Michael's stories told in retrospect. I am amazed that as a kid, he stowed away on more than one flight. If you're a lover of "feeling free",this is a must read. Some of these experiences are hard to believe, but once you turn the last page, you'll know it's all true.
Click Here to see more reviews about: NOW BOARDING Confessions of a Stowaway
Fly with this aviation enthusiast/airline employee, as he recreates the situations and characters he encounters. Along the way, the author tells stories in retrospect, of some rather questionable, and unbelievable flights as a teen. Now Boarding is about journeys- Journeys of body, and soul, in search of a final destination. Also available in Hardbound edition.
Click here for more information about NOW BOARDING Confessions of a Stowaway
0 comments:
Post a Comment