Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Brightline has a video that explains all the features of the bag (of which there are many), and it's worth watching. I bought this bag after reading a review in a flight training magazine - they rated it the best of the best and I have to agree. The bag was designed by people who fly - enough room for 2 headsets, a detachable section for materials or an EFB, pockets to seperate fuel strainers from your keys, etc. I liked it so much I bought one for a fellow pilot as a gift.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Brightline Pilot Flight Bag
This bag offers more storage, more organization andmore clever functionality than any flight bag ever built.Two main compartments and 25 specialized pockets tohold everything you need to carry every day. You getbetter storage than any big bag, ... in a small bag!Perfect for Students, Instructors, Club Members.Plus it's modular; You can zip it apart into two separatebags; the Headset bag for VFR flight, and the Documentbag for XC or IFR flight. Carry only what you need.
Click here for more information about Brightline Pilot Flight Bag
0 comments:
Post a Comment