The Plane Truth: Shift Happens at 35,000 Feet Review

The Plane Truth: Shift Happens at 35,000 Feet
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I received this book as a going away present and wasn't overly enthusiastic about reading it as I have had mostly bad experiences with flight crews. Yes, I am one of those grumpy frequent flyers Frank speaks of in his books. It's not that I have anything against flight attendants specifically, but the ones I run into are usually the senior citizen types that make me feel like a scolded puppy dog when I get annoyed. That aside, I really enjoyed this book. It made me laugh while giving me another view of air travel. I think there may have been a little exageration from time to time but overall I thoroughly recommend this book for frequent flyers, and flight crewmembers who take themselves too seriously. Favorite chapters were Seatbelt Nazi,as I have met several aboard, and Unspoken Heroes, that gave a brief synopsis of the plight of the flight crews on 9/11. In the media you heard about the firefighters, the New York Mayor, and the people in the tragedy but why didn't we hear about the flight attendants or pilots? Sorry off on a tangent, good book, great read and two thumbs up!

Click Here to see more reviews about: The Plane Truth: Shift Happens at 35,000 Feet

Consisting of 70 short stories, the book includes everything from bizarre inflight incidents to the monumental changes taking place in the airline industry today.This hilarious and entertaining book is the ideal companion for anyone flying or waiting for those inevitable long airport delays!

Buy Now

Click here for more information about The Plane Truth: Shift Happens at 35,000 Feet

0 comments:

Post a Comment