Junior G.I. Olive Drab Top Gun Flight Coveralls w/Patches Review

Junior G.I. Olive Drab Top Gun Flight Coveralls w/Patches
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I actually bought this BOYS SIZED LARGE Top Gun flight suit at an army surplus store and I LOVE IT! I'm 5'7" and the boys large fits great. It would be a fabulously hot halloween costume. Check my photos here: [...]

Click Here to see more reviews about: Junior G.I. Olive Drab Top Gun Flight Coveralls w/Patches

This is an upgraded version of our youth version of the CWU-27P style flight suit.It ships complete with four flight/Air Force related patches, including the American flag. The flight suit itself looks just like the Air Force model.Of course, these are made from poly/cotton twill, not Nomex, so they are not heat resistant or flame retardant, but they sure look good! Features leg zippers for easy on and off and it has five pockets..Waist and cuff is adjustable.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Junior G.I. Olive Drab Top Gun Flight Coveralls w/Patches

0 comments:

Post a Comment