Rick Steves Avanti Flight Bag Review

Rick Steves Avanti Flight Bag
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've had my Avanti flight bag for several years and am still pleased with my purchase. With the carry-on restrictions these days this little bag fits my needs perfectly. It fits under the airplane seat and the top zipper will open just enough so that I can remove or insert items without having to lift it out from under the seat. The compartments are well designed, and it holds an amazing amount of "stuff". The last time we travelled for a weekend it was the only luggage I took, which amazed my husband who knows how much "stuff" I usually take.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Rick Steves Avanti Flight Bag

Back strap slides and snaps securely over any rolling bag handle, Detachable, non-slip, padded shoulder strap, 4 internal pockets-one is removable, Fully-lined with a padded bottom, Internal o-ring to clip in a document pouch, Spot-cleans easily with mild soap and water. Rick Steves' Avanti* Flight Bag (14" x 12" x 7") is the perfect companion bag for everything you might need during your flight. It's easy to carry-aboard and stow under your seat - and cleverly slides over the handle of your Rick Steves' Roll-Aboard (or any other rolling bag). Made of 100% recycled, UV and water resistant exterior fabric, it's tough enough for the most frequent flier, yet weighs only 1½ lbs!

Buy NowGet 30% OFF

Click here for more information about Rick Steves Avanti Flight Bag

0 comments:

Post a Comment