Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I ordered the XXXX size because of reviews advising of tight fitting jackets. I ordered two sizes lager then I normally wear and was affright the jacked would be too large. The fact, it was too small. I did return the jacked and requested that the garment was checked for size. Of cause the reply was that the jacked I returned was actually a XXXX size.
I do believe (have no prove) that this company does not have XXXX size jackets in their inventory. They can't loose if they cycle a tight fitting XX size jacked (what I received) as a size XXX or XXXX umpteen times. They have made the profit of one purchase after four to six cycles and still have the product to start another round. The customer pays for shipping in both directions plus a restocking fee, obvious?
Click Here to see more reviews about: Tru-Spec MA-1 Flight Jacket
This Flight Jacket by Tru-Spec has a 100% nylon shell as well as heavyweight 100% polyester filling. It is reversible (with an orange inside) and features a knitted collar, waist, and cuffs. Great for those who are in and out of cold/warm environments all day like police, ems and aviators. This jacket is designed to be more form fitting than a traditional winter jacket. Work gear that is too loose fitting can pose a hazard. If you prefer a looser fit, ordering one size larger is recommended. Chest size: 50.5" = Sml, 52" = Med, 53.5" = Lg, 55.5" = XL, 57.5" - 2X, 61.5" = 3X, 63.5" = 4X, 65.5" = 5X. If typically worn over body armor, measure with body armor on.
Click here for more information about Tru-Spec MA-1 Flight Jacket
0 comments:
Post a Comment