Memoirs of a Flight Attendant / Walking on the Beaches of the World Review

Memoirs of a Flight Attendant / Walking on the Beaches of the World
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
OK, I'll admit that I'm biased. I flew with Bobbie several times during her tenure at Delta Air Lines, either in a working capacity, or as she was commuting to and from work here in Atlanta. She's a terrific lady, and her book is a reflection of that. In it, she recounts the wonders, humor, joys and frustrations that go with working in the airline business. This is truly an inspirational story. Give it a read, you'll really enjoy it!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Memoirs of a Flight Attendant / Walking on the Beaches of the World

This book is about the joys of flying and the life style that traveling brings that enriches the soul. Anyone that has ever wanted to be a flight attendant, I believe, will enjoy this story. It is a story of rags to riches and how I found inner peace. It is a story about my personal achievements and how I struggled to reach my goals in life. A story about how a girl from a small town, gets to walk on the beaches of the world. It is an inspirational story about hard work, commitment, and never giving up on what you believe in. Until flying, the extent of my travel experiences was a long car ride to visit my grandparents for the holidays. Then I grew up, got married, and had a family of my own. My adult life brought new challenges of the good, the bad and the ugly. Life was hard and seemed somewhat unfair at times. The day I started flying, my whole world changed.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Memoirs of a Flight Attendant / Walking on the Beaches of the World

0 comments:

Post a Comment