Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This book is a thoroughly enjoyable collection of stories about some of the things that are seen by flight attendants over years of air travel. Some of the stories are funny enough to make one laugh out loud, and some can truly touch the heart. I will never fly again without smiling at some of the situations and stories in this book. Mrs. Morizio has really captured a point of view that I had never considered before. Everyone who travels by air should read this book! I will be a better traveler for having read this work.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Perfect Attendants and other timely tales from 30,000 feet
This is a collection of true airline stories. They rangefrom the bizarre things passengers have done on the airlplane to theshocking ways in which flight attendants have taken revenge.The MileHigh stories are wild!
Click here for more information about Perfect Attendants and other timely tales from 30,000 feet
0 comments:
Post a Comment