Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This book, written by Bobby Laurie, a very active blogger on various sites, including his very own. He also hosts a collaborative podcast show every week with a few other co-hosts that are also flight attendants. I have read his blog on multiple occasions, and become excited when I found out that he was publishing a book. After receiving the book and when I began to read it, I realized that this was more of a blog book; most of the book is comprised of previous blog posts, some edited for publishing. However, to his credit, there are portions of the book that are exclusive to the book only, from at least what I've seen on his posts.
While there are a few spelling and grammar mistakes throughout (understandable since this is a low-budget creation), the book brings the message across that the job of flight attendants are not as easy as it may seem. After reading the countless stories in this book, you will have a new appreciation for flight attendants, and will be aware of various aspects of your next flight, for which you were probably never aware of before.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Planely Speaking: Inflight Insight from Thirty Thousand Feet
Planely Speaking takes you for a ride as a flight attendant with author and popular flight attendant blogger, Bobby Laurie. Follow along as Bobby begins his career in the skies through airline interviews and initial training. Then after earning his wings, multiple times, witness the best and worst of airline passengers, delays and on board problems.
Click here for more information about Planely Speaking: Inflight Insight from Thirty Thousand Feet
0 comments:
Post a Comment