Planning a Wedding to Remember: Special Touches and Unique Ideas: Tab Dividers: Engagement, Style, Budget, Calendar, Contracts, Rehearsal, Attendants, Invitations, Ceremony, Reception, Music & Photography, Honeymoon First Edition First Printing 2005 Review

Planning a Wedding to Remember: Special Touches and Unique Ideas: Tab Dividers: Engagement, Style, Budget, Calendar, Contracts, Rehearsal, Attendants, Invitations, Ceremony, Reception, Music and Photography, Honeymoon First Edition First Printing 2005
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have bought about 5 different wedding planning books and countless wedding magazines, and none of them had EVERYTHING in them like this one. This planner has wedding music suggestions (actual songs) for the first dance, bouquet toss and garter throw. It also includes a list of not to miss photos for your photographer. It gives information aboout formations of the bridal party in the procession and recession. Also it has a list of attendants responsibilities. There are worksheets for vendors and questions to ask each vendor. If I could give this book 6 stars I would, I definately recommend it to all brides-to-be. I gave it as a gift to my newly engaged friend and she adores it also. Good luck!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Planning a Wedding to Remember: Special Touches and Unique Ideas: Tab Dividers: Engagement, Style, Budget, Calendar, Contracts, Rehearsal, Attendants, Invitations, Ceremony, Reception, Music & Photography, Honeymoon First Edition First Printing 2005



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Planning a Wedding to Remember: Special Touches and Unique Ideas: Tab Dividers: Engagement, Style, Budget, Calendar, Contracts, Rehearsal, Attendants, Invitations, Ceremony, Reception, Music & Photography, Honeymoon First Edition First Printing 2005

0 comments:

Post a Comment