Dirty Details: The Days and Nights of a Well Spouse Review

Dirty Details: The Days and Nights of a Well Spouse
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This book is painful to read and even more painful to live. That is why it proved to be necessary medicine for this well spouse. A testament to the fact that I am not alone, I am not crazy, and there is "life after innocence." I will cling to that as I trudge this path of "chronic bereavement." For a Well Spouse, this read is a must for surviving the isolation and endless hard work imposed upon unwitting victims of devastating, chronic illness.
Thank you Marion D. Cohen, God bless you for your brutal honesty.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Dirty Details: The Days and Nights of a Well Spouse



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Dirty Details: The Days and Nights of a Well Spouse

0 comments:

Post a Comment