Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I am one of those people who is terrified of flying. I have only done it when absolutely necessary. After reading "Pandora's Clock", I don't think I'll EVER get on a plane again. Quite a chilling premise, and overall, well told by Mr. Nance.
I sometimes felt that the dialogue was not realistic, and some of the scenes felt redundant and not totally necessary. The characters are fun to "ride" with---Captain Holland and aide Rachel are typical hero figure and very likeable. Holland's nemesis on the plane, a smarty-pants "reviewer" starts out pretty obnoxious, but turns out to be okay at the end. The chemistry between Rusty and Sherry Ellis is fun and provides some additional levity. Eager beaver and acting CIA director Jonathan Roth is one of those people John Lithgow or Tim Roth would play, and is effectively menacing. The killer Russian pilot Yuri is an interesting character, although what happens at the end with him is a little far-fetched. Nice climactic scene at the end, though, and does offer that chilling fear of "What would happen if this really happened?"
RECOMMENDED.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Pandora's Clock
, , , , , , , ,
0 comments:
Post a Comment