Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I purchased this book because I know some people who have worked & some still working in the airline industry. I've heard some airline stories from them (which I think were real events) ranging from amusing to funny to unbelievable. I wanted to see if this book could compare to the stories I've heard. I was not disappointed although in my book, the "winning story" still comes from a friend of mine (some might find it inappropiriate for me to share it in an online review ... if you get the picture of what I'm talking about, just smile.) There were some stories from the book that really made me laugh out loud. It's a good humor & travel book. Although I wish it were longer & had no spelling errors, I'd still recommend people to buy it. I gave it 5 stars even though it wasn't a perfect book because it was able to serve me its purpose ... it made me laugh ... a lot.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Air Sick Humor
Collection of humorous stories about air travel asrelated by airline personnel.
0 comments:
Post a Comment