Black US Air Force Style Flight Suit Review

Black US Air Force Style Flight Suit
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I'm 5'10" nd weigh in at about 280...so far i've tired the 2x, 3x (this one was at the seller's reccomendation) and the 4x and all were too small. They do not fit from crotch to shoulder and are too narrow for my frame. And since there is no sizing chart to go by its all guess work on size...the body is too small and the arms and legs are ridiculously huge...I may try the 5x to see if it fits any better or I may have to go with something else..although i have no idea what that would be as yet..its very frustrating.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Black US Air Force Style Flight Suit

Polyester/Cotton Material. 2 Way Front Zipper. Leg Zippers. Adjustable Waist and Cuffs. USAF US Air Force Style Flight Suit.Galaxy Army Navy Item#7502. (Overalls & Coveralls. Flight Suits & Coveralls.)

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Black US Air Force Style Flight Suit

0 comments:

Post a Comment