Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I was very excited about the Jacket, but when I received it, I was horrified by the quality and craftsmanship and material. [...]
1. Boeing Jacket was used to manufactured in South Korea, the material and craftsmanship were perfect and worth every single cent.
2. Boeing Nylon Flight Jacket is now manufactured in China, honestly material is very poor, craftsmanship is awful, stitches were not done properly.
Final conclusion: it is a waste of money to buy this Jacket, I will not buy this type of Jacket from Boeing Apparel again. I also do not recommend this jacket to anybody.
Alfa Industry has good quality control and some of them are still made in the USA, which is superior quality. Zip is YKK, Alfa industry material is superior to Chinese made Boeing Nylon Fly Jacket.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Nylon Flight Jacket
Sharp flightline jacket has Boeing signature embroidered on left chest and reverses to international orange. Knit cuffs, collar, and waistband. Nylon shell with thick polyester fill for added warmth. Two side snap-cover pockets on black or green side, one snap close pocket on orange side, and zip close pocket on sleeve. Topstitched seams won't fail. Heavy duty brass zipper. Imported.
0 comments:
Post a Comment