Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I am a fan of bomber jackets, and enjoy my leather one very much. I wanted to get a nylon one because I needed a rainproof jacket that would cut the cold winds down this winter.
"Extra Full Cut" means that it is oversized by two sizes. I wear a large normally, and the small size MA-1 fits very well, not too snug. The arm pocket is very conveniently placed; once you are wearing the jacket, the sleeve twists slightly to keep it in reach. It rides a bit high on me, but I have a long waist/short legs. As reviewers of the other MA-1 jackets have said, this is extremely comfortable to wear, and has virtually no weight... quite a change from a heavy, bulky leather bomber jacket.
The jacket is Rothco brand, and made in China. It comes with a few replacement snaps in case one gets lost. The zippers are robust, but kinda sharp while they are new. Label inside the pocket says "Dry Clean Only."
It shipped from Amazon.com affiliate Army Universe. It came in a small USPS box and the jacket has been slowly unwrinkling on a hanger.
All in all, a purchase I would make again - an inexpensive, relatively good quality jacket that looks good and keeps the winter out.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Sage Green MA-1 Flight Jacket
Sage Green MA-1 Flight Jacket - Reversible Orange Lining. 100% Nylon Outer Shell. Poly Fiberfill Lining. 4 Front Slash Pockets. Zippered Utility Pocket. Extra Full Cut.
Click here for more information about Sage Green MA-1 Flight Jacket
0 comments:
Post a Comment