Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)The Alpha Industries B-15 Flight Jacket is exactly what I was needing and looking for! I live in a very windy town in Hungary and while walking with my dog this Jacket is preventing me from the cold. The only problem is I lost 3 little green knobs, because they were not sewn well! I asked for a price reduction (US$ 10) to buy knobs and make the rework by myself. Today I got US$15, so everything is fine!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Alpha Industries B-15 Flight Jacket
The B-15 is a classic World War II era flight jacket made tough to battle the harsh elements.The B-15 features a nylon shell and removable synthetic mouton fur collar.Staying true to authenticity, the Alpha B-15 jacket still features distinct cockpit elements, such as button tabs once used by pilots to connect oxygen masks and headset wires. This jacket helped usher in the jet fight age and was the precursor to the well-known MA-1 jacket.
Click here for more information about Alpha Industries B-15 Flight Jacket
0 comments:
Post a Comment