Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I purchased this item, but it turned out to be too small.
I followed the shipper's instructions to order another one and send the wrong jacket back with the receipt. But upon receipt of the second jacket, I found it to be too small, also. So I sent both jackets back in the same box.
It took over a month to hear from the vendor (Galaxy Army & Navy Store, located in Brooklyn, NY). One of the jackets was purchased directly from Amazon.com, but they were never notified by the vendor that a return had been made.
Finally, they acknowledged the return and notified Amazon.com, which issued a prompt refund. The vendor, however, kept insisting that they'd paid the refund when they hadn't. Months went by until finally, after demanding they check their records for the umpteenth time, they found their error, and my refund was issued - not after 30 days as per their policy, but after 4 months and after arguments and threats were exchanged.
They made a bundle on their "restocking fee" as well.
Do NOT do business with this vendor!!!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Black MA-1 Flight Jacket 7324 Size 3XL
Click here for more information about Black MA-1 Flight Jacket 7324 Size 3XL
0 comments:
Post a Comment