Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I would recommend this jacket to anyone. I ordered this for my 14 year old son in California and he love this jacket soooooooo much.
it is so well made and details are awesome. Also it is very easy to take care of by just washing it in the washing machine and it comes out brand new. If you are slightly interested, purchase this because I am going to order more for my other two older sons who keep taking it from my youngest.
Click Here to see more reviews about: GENUINE HOODED MA1, Alpha MA-1 Hooded Flight Jacket
The classic MA1 flight jacket now updated with a hood lined synthetic mouton & trimMed with removable synthetic coyote fur. Details include our 100% nylon flight satin outer shell, nylon interlining, and polyester fill, front closure flap, knit cuffs and waistband, and Alpha's signature zippered utility/pencil sleeve pocket. Available in colors black, gold, grey, blue, rust, & green. Sizes s-2XL. ma1, ma-1, m-a1 jacket, jackets, coat, coats, parka, parkas
Click here for more information about GENUINE HOODED MA1, Alpha MA-1 Hooded Flight Jacket
0 comments:
Post a Comment